haggis: Friend or foe???



hello world i am writing to you to clear my name. as many of you will know by now aoife smith (tolster) is accusing me of having an uncle who farms and shoots haggis. anyone who is actually close with me would know that i am anti-haggis hunting. I have worked all my life to free the haggis that are held captive in scotland, and I find it very upsetting that aoife would say these horrible things about a member of my family.

how can u not love these cute little creatures???? they are harmless. I know from a very reliable source that aoife and her bro feeds baby haggis to her chickens://


STOP THE MADNESS
SAVE THE HAGGIS

what a cutie 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT BELIEVE HER I SPEAK THE TRUTH http://aoifesmith1998.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete