gaisce hike oooh

this weekend we went on our gaisce hike to kippure, over the 2 days we had to walk 25km. I sat beside aisling on the bus & we had a lovely chat:) we walked 15km on the first day, which was 2 mountains. it was pretty steep and MM kept rollin down the side. we didnt get back till like 9, and is started cookin dinner with clara. the food wasn't too bad I suppose. had a few lols and ate so much sweets etc. in the end I got like 3 hours sleep, sharing a pushup bed with molls, even though there was loads of empty beds:)) the next morning I woke up every1 bc I was the mam of the house. at 9 we did adventury stuff, with harnesses etc. then we all squished into house 4 to make lunch. I fell asleep on the wooden floor for like an hour and every1 thought it was so funny wow(: I was asleep for so long that they put me in the fast group ha. then we did our last 10km. this was soooo much worse than the 15 becuase we were so tired, hungry, and it was SNOWWING. I thought it would never end. cliodhna helped me keep going bc we held hands x when we finally finsihed I was soso tired and soaked that I got back into my pjs for the bus. I did actually really like the 24 hours we were in Kippure, it was probably my fav thing we did in ty. loved my house they were all lovely nd im so glad that I stayed with them. thx aisling for the spare socks.

special shoutout to pia and jane 4 being the biggest cuties ever love yous <33


No comments:

Post a Comment